The Site is not directed at children, and Stamp Lab will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13.
Collection of Personal Information
Information You Give Us: Stamp Lab receives and stores any information you post on or provide through the Site or through any other means, for example when you respond to a Stamp Lab request for information in connection with a contest or promotion or register for our newsletter. This includes any personal information you provide, such as your name or email address. Of course, you can choose not to provide such information, but then you might not be able to access or use portions of the Site. Stamp Lab may, but is not obligated to, retain the content of any e-mails you send or information you provide by any other means. Automated Collection: Stamp Lab automatically receives and stores certain types of information whenever you visit the Site, such as the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the IP address of the computer you are using and the browser and operating system you are using; the date and time you access the Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Site. We use “cookies” to automatically gather some of this information. A cookie is a small text file that the Site sends to your computer to collect information about your activities on the Site. The cookie transmits this information back to the Site each time your browser requests a page from the Site, and the information is stored to help facilitate your use of the Site the next time you visit. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but then you may not be able to access or use certain portions of the Site.
You may request that Stamp Lab delete or modify your personally identifiable information, such as your name or e-mail address in accordance with our Correction/Update Procedure.
Use of Personal Information
Stamp Lab may share your personal information with its subsidiaries and affiliates. Stamp Lab and such subsidiaries and affiliates may use your personal information to:
• Administer, maintain and improve the Site and its operation;
• Verify your identity, respond to your requests and otherwise communicate with you;
• Process sales and other transactions and customise shopping on the Site;
• Comply with applicable laws, statutes and regulations;
• Enforce the Terms, Stamp Lab’s rights and the rights of others;
• For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information; and
• As specifically provided in the Terms and as you may otherwise agree.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
• With third parties that perform functions on Stamp Lab’s behalf, such as maintaining and operating the Site, fulfilling orders, processing payments and providing customer service. Stamp Lab does not authorise such third parties to use your information for other purposes;
• As Stamp Lab believes necessary to comply with laws, statutes or regulations and/or to enforce this Policy and the Terms and to protect our rights and the rights of others;
• As required by a court or government agency or to respond to a claim by you or a third party;
• As part of a transfer of business assets, for example in the event of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, sale, transfer of control, joint venture or other business combination or corporate change involving Stamp Lab or its subsidiaries and affiliates; and
• As you otherwise agree.
Subpoenas: Stamp Lab may respond to any subpoena received from a government agency without prior notice to you. Unless prohibited by law or by a court order, Stamp Lab will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any subpoena received from any other party (e.g., for civil litigation) which requires Stamp Lab to disclose your identity and will wait ten (10) days, or a lesser amount of time as required by the deadline in the subpoena before providing the requested information.
If you want to view, delete or modify your personal information, you may do so by:
• Sending an email to info@StampLab.com.au or
• By mail to the following address:
Correct/Update Personal Information
PO Box 202,
Rockhampton, QLD, 4700
You may also choose to opt-out of receiving our newsletter or other emails by using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the newsletter, or by contacting us as provided above.
Stamp Lab reserves the right to verify the identity of any person making such a request; provided, however, that Stamp Lab shall have no liability of any kind resulting from false or erroneous requests or any change or deletion made by Stamp Lab for any reason. Personal information collected and transferred to back-up or archival storage may be retained indefinitely. Stamp Lab may also retain unmodified information as necessary for business records and as required under applicable law.
Stamp Lab has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under its control. While Stamp Lab strives to protect your personal information, it cannot ensure and does not warrant, the security of any information or data. Communication via the Internet is not failsafe and there is always a possibility that data may be lost, or intercepted by unauthorised parties, during transmission or after receipt. You agree that Stamp Lab shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with any lost or intercepted data or information.
Conditions of Use
Contacting Stamp Lab
PO Box 202